We are seeking both part-time and full-time employees for a variety of different shifts and positions. The ideal candidates would need to have excellent communication skills and must be fluent in English. Some of our available positions involve speaking on the phone with the clients (inbound only) where you will be expected to answer general questions, troubleshoot order issues, and place inbound sales orders. Others involve handling U.S. based customer service related inquiries through written communication, where you will have to respond to customer support tickets, questions and help customers solve problems via Email and Online Chat.
Educational Requirements: The work positions are open to all, but the candidates must have good fluency in English
We require six things in order to apply:
- Your CV
- A Writing Sample
- A Short, Written Exercise
- Your Availability Information (information below)
- Where did you hear about this job posting?
Please attach all these required documents in one email and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org a subject following the format:
[Your Name] – Application for Shift
- Please send your CV/resume in PDF format to email@example.com. Also attach a photograph of your face for authentication purposes.
- A writing sample of what you have done in school, projects, or previous jobs.
- A short written exercise to answer one of the following topics:
- A) Imagine you have won a huge amount of money. What would you like to do with that money?
- B) Share with us a little bit about something that you have in common with everyone else that you are either proud of or would like to improve. Explain your answer.
- C) Share with us about your most favorite place or location. Explain your answer.
- Your availability information. Please be specific which shift(s) you would like to apply for:
- A) 7AM – 3PM, full time, 6 days a week – Inbound Telephone Sales/CS
- B) 9AM – 6PM, full time, 6 days a week – Order Managing / Customer Service Writer
- C) 3 PM – 11PM, full time, 6 days a week – Inbound Telephone Sales/CS
- D) 6PM – 10PM, part time, 5 days a week – Inbound Telephone Sales/CS
- E) 10PM – 6AM, full time, 5 days a week – Inbound Telephone Sales/CS
In this part, please also answer this question: Are you willing to apply for other shift if your preferred shift is not available? If yes, which shift would you like to consider?
- Where did you hear about this job?
Additional Job Requirements: Complete English fluency. Can work under pressure and handle possibly agitated customers. Previous U.S.-based customer service experience is a plus.
Job Location:Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: – Cooperative working environment
– Competitive pay structure
– Two festival Bonus Yearly
Thank you for your interest in Digital Hub Solutions Ltd. Join in a fun and flexible work environment at Digital Hub!
Applicants who do not include all six requirements will not be considered. Please include all six requirements in one e-mail.
Please understand that, due to the high number of applicants, we cannot respond to everyone. Despite our many application requirements, we generally get back to every applicant who we feel has adequate English skills.
You are more than welcome to follow our Facebook page @DigitalHubLtd to stay updated with our latest hiring posts for our next recruiting periods.