Happy Social Media Marketing!
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- To understand what social media, the various channels through which it operates, and its role in social media marketing strategy for your company growth.
- Use and understand principles of consumer and social psychology to develop social media content and campaigns that engage more consumers or audience
- Gather knowledge about word-of-mouth marketing to develop effective approaches for propagating ideas, messages, products, and behaviors across social networks that address your statement.
- Measure the actual impact of a social media campaign in terms of a specific marketing objective for your product or service
- To ensure appropriate business strategies, practices, and theories that inform and guide organizations sustainability for analyzing and evaluating.
- how to develop a marketing plan for a new or existing product or service by integrating social media marketing concepts, strategies, research, and distribution principles.
- Devise a capital budgeting strategy based on the principles capital budgeting, capital structure, cost of capital, corporate financing, and asset valuation for your company.
- Devise planning and control activities to effectively produce and deliver goods and services to your customer.
- Create effective business reports that effectively communicate business strategies, practices, and goals using emerging or new technology and management theories.
- Develop and implement strategies for business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing for penetration, growth, and development by social media.
- Learning by Doing
- Powerpoint Presentation
- Interactive Lecture
- Question and answer session
1. Introduction to Social Media
2. Benefits of Social Media
3. Developing a Social Strategy
4. Facebook Advertising
5. Instagram Marketing
6. Twitter Branding, Marketing & Management
7. Using LinkedIn for Business Promotion
8. Pinterest Marketing Strategies
- E-commerce Entrepreneurs
- Company Owners
- Marketing & Brand Professionals
- Marketing Agency Owners/Professionals
- Online Marketers & Freelancers
- University Students
- Anyone interested in Online Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Book
- Course Materials
- Digital Hub Solutions Ltd. Branded goodies
- Digital Hub Solutions Ltd. branded certificate